11.30.2007

Spicy Chips, Ahoy!
and, Only Brand-Name Drugs For Me



I wrote recently about how Blair's Death Rain was probably the only contender for the "America's Favorite Spicy Chip!" crown.
Just coming from dinner at Speedway, I can tell you that Lay's has an entry I found quite good. It's called... wait for it... "Flamin' Hot."
Maybe it's been around awhile, I don't know. But any hot chip I've had been not-so-hot. With this, there was a bit of an afterburn. Nice.

In Other News:
Apart from the fact that the drug Requip has a side effect that results in "sudden strong gambling or sexual urges," I must say I do like the name. Is drug-name-comer-up-with-er a job? Because I think I'd be good at it. That'll be my next post, I think. Let me get to thinkin' on that.

Some drug names create portmanteaux: Re-equip=Requip. (Or maybe it's simply stating a witty remark twice?) Prevent Acid=Prevacid. Singular Air (?)=Singulair.

Some drug names just evoke a feeling: Zoloft makes me want to float away. Zyrtec seems futuristic. Claritin says, well, clarity.

So, stay tuned. Especially if you're a drug-namer. Pure gold is on its way, first-come, first-served. I also want to look into the drug-naming industry. Anyone have any resources?

7 comments:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

shi zhan said...

Ray Banの偏光サングラス、先月友達から一本貰った。レイバン RB2140の54サイズで、色は鼈甲柄。日本人顔のあたし、鼻は低いにも関わらずしっかりとフィットしてくれるので、これからのサングラスはレイバン wayfarer一筋にする!

Love polo said...

Best Place to Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
Nowadays, various payment methods were accepted by d3 gold suppliers. You must want a best place to buy diablo 3 gold in a safe, fast and simple way. Here, diablohome introduce prepaid card to you. Following are some details.
Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
Diablo home accept prepaid card payment, such as MasterCard, VISA and Paysafecard, etc. They are safe and convenient, just take a look at the most important advantages of prepaid cards.
1. Prepaid cards can be applied online instantly.
Prepaid cards use the deposited money, there are no repayments to be made and thus no late payment fees and other associated penalties.
2. Prepaid cards are widely accepted.
They can be used on the internet, on phone and all other vends.
3. Adding money to your prepaid card account is a breeze using direct deposit.
tags: buy diablo 3 gold diablo gold buy diablo gold


Popular shoes said...

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I could I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice.
More tags:
wow gold buy cheap

wow buy gold cheap

wow buy cheap gold

wow gold fast cheap

cheap wow gold fast


Anonymous said...

I wrote recently about how Blair's Death Rain was probably the only contender for the "America's Favorite Spicy Chip!" crown.
Just coming from dinner at Speedway, I can tell you that Lay's has an entry I found quite good. It's called... wait for it... "Flamin' Hot."
Maybe it's been around awhile, I don't know. But any hot chip I've had been not-so-hot. With this, there was a bit of an afterburn. Nice.guild wars 2 gold
buy guild wars 2 gold
cheap guild wars 2 gold
cheapest guild wars 2 gold
guild wars 2 gold for sale

Anonymous said...

Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email itswtor gold
buy swtor gold
cheap swtor gold
tor credits
buy tor credits
cheap tor credits

China tours said...

Thanks. I always enjoy reading your posts - they are always humorous and intelligent.I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China travel packages | Asia tour packages | China city tour packages