12.06.2005

Holiday Reflections (1 of a few)

You're spending a lot of time talking about a Christmas carol.
Yeah, well, it's what's on my mind. Sue me. And stop calling me Carol.


Do you sing along with O Holy Night? Man, now there's a song probably written by that O, Say Can You See? guy, with that one note that comes outta nowhere:

Fall on your knees
O hear the angel voices
O night divine!
O night when Christ was born
O night DiVIIIIIIIIIINE!


Whew. I don't go falsetto there, though. O, no. Straight-up Axl Rose. It's horrid.

2 comments:

ejs said...

O, I have nothing to share but I felt bad that your O, Post still had O, Comments.

Eric "Babe" Morse said...

Thanks, dude.
sniff.
You're really sweet.
sniff.
It's not that I need comments sniff to validate my sniff self-worth or anything
HONNNNK
it's just nice, is all.